If you haven't yet heard of/seen the new revamped series
of Hawaii Five-O then there is still time to get in there and watch it, pronto
AND THIS IS WHY.
1. Daniel Dae Kim is a main character. With a gun. You first see him in
rather unsexy but still LEGS hello
This man makes me melt...
2. Genuinely AWESOME scenery. And not just Daniel Dae Kim's beautiful be-hind.
3. Baddies with IRISH accents, unlimited firepower, and next to no conscience.
4. Hawaii Five-O likes the naked...
...And we appreciate their contribution.
5. Will Yun Lee as an awesome badass evil chinese villain. He was a total snake and I LOVED HIM.
Remember the sexy evil Korean general moon
in Die another Day? THAT WAS HIM. He was also voted "one of the sexiest men alive" by People Magazine... TWICE. And guys, guys.... it wasn't for nothing
. Ooft. This man is sexy
. Go touch him
6. The chicks are actually more hardcore than the guys.
Waaaay more hardcore.
Any one of these ladies could take a guy without breaking a sweat. Amen.
7. Mediocre white guys ahoy.
Okay, so they're not even close to mediocre, but I can't stand the main character and he is thus being demoted.
8. FUCKING BRILLIANT OPENING
9. Some lines....
"Why can't you be the cop?"
"Because I can't! I'm busy"
"Oh right, expecting a crime wave in the gift shop this evening!??"
"Oh great, now you've made a glitch in the matrix"
"I SAID I'M SORRY.... That's what I was trying to tell you. Last year. When this conversation first started."
10. Terrorists, gun fights, human trafficking, hacking, man angst, girls that you genuinely would give yourselves to NOW, palm trees, beaches, sexy azn men, hoardes of half naked people surfing... PUT DOWN WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND GET. WATCHING.